Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Awful Appts. and wonderful prayers

So this morning I had an appt. at the cardiologist for my daughter. This scared me half to death because I didn't want them to say anything was wrong with my baby. So I especially wan't to thank everyone who left a prayer for my precious baby not only did this ease my mind to know so many prayers were out their but, I also think it had alot to do with the outcome. She is perfectly fine! Dawn also wanted to thank everyone for praying for the magnet situation (Her motherboard blew on her computor, she should be back soon.) Her daughter also has to see the cardiologist for heart pains that she has she has to carry a moniyor all the time just in case she has an episode Tajahnae is only six so lets pray this is over for her soon. Again I wan't to thank everyone for their prayers and especially GOD for the answers he supplies.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for your prayer for us Kira. I appreciate it so much. I'm so glad your little one is fine - nothing is more fightening than thinking something is seriously wrong. God is good.
Have a blessed day.

Pamela said...

Kira, I am overjoyed! So glad to hear all our prayers have been answered about little Kai'lie's heart! God is good!

I am happy to pray for Tajahnae now, as well. :)

Christina said...

Thank God. It looks live God is working in an awesome way in blogland.