Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Desi

My best friends daughter Desi is fifteen today. I call her my niece our families are so close that it just seems right. So of course I had to send happy birthday wishes her way.

Saturday is her huge party me and her mother, Dawn spend all our time and her money planning. I chip in where I can but I have a birthday party coming in Jan. The outcome of this party is going to be great and Desi is a very lucky girl. I'll make sure to post photos of the big event.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

H A P P Y H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y *************D e s i****************

Hope you all have a wonderful day full of exciting things for Desi's 15th Birthday! woohoo!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Desi. I'd love to be able to go to this, but I guess I'll have to wait to some day live closer.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to Desi

It sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned to celebrate with your friend.

donnell-and-dawn's-tribe said...

Thank you to my (sister) kira. For helping so much and the great surprise the day of the party. We all love you so much and we could not have done it with out you. You truly are the definition of best friend.