Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Lovely Neighbors

By neighbors I don't mean the people across the street I mean the rats that live in my woodpile out back. I am putting out poisen because I don't want those guys inside my house, if you know what I mean. Now I realize that I will probably have to do it for a couple nights because when I put the glue traps out one night I awoke in the morning to see the food gone but the traps were stuck to my wood pile where the rats were stuck but just dragged the trap with them. Let me rephrase they are not RATS, they are more like SMALL CATS. I'll put up some pictures of the failed rat traps it was really rather funny.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I guess those traps aren't going to work. Maybe when you give the pile to your neighbor they will leave for good.

I will post the link to your new blog on mine tomorrow.